50 Best Educative and Inspiring Quotes For Entrepreneurs
Are you an entrepreneur, a business owner or thinking of becoming one someday?
These awesome and inspiring words in this post are just for you.
Being an entrepreneur is rewarding but I can’t just ignore those disappointments, challenges, headaches, frustrations, fear and sleepless nights we come across as one.
I understood what it meant to get stuck, beat one’s head against the brick wall. Get frustrated. Feel overwhelmed and beaten. Overloaded with many questions but no one to convey them to.
What if you are just starting a new business?
With so many hard-to-swallow facts that most entrepreneurs and startups experience throughout their incredible entrepreneurial journey. INC stress them out on their website. You can read them here!
When I first started online, at times I ask myself if all of these am passing through really worth it? Maybe I should stop or start something afresh? I felt like quitting most times. I got bored, felt like turning back but the passion just has its way of keeping me going.
But one simple way to get on top of my game and get myself motivated is by reading some motivating words, quotes or videos from top entrepreneurs (in business, entrepreneurship and lifestyles).
It just has a way of helping me through all the ups and downs in a business. It gives me a lens through which I should properly view a difficult and ugly situation in front of me.
Instead of giving up just like most will do. I recommend you keep your head up and read motivational entrepreneur quotes everytime.
And here below is a compilation of awesome inspiring quotes for entrepreneurs which I’ve carefully selected for you. Enjoy reading them and tell me that one that sparks you up most in the comment section below.
[clickToTweet tweet=”50 Best Motivational Quotes to Inspire Your Entrepreneurial Journey” quote=”50 Best Motivational Quotes to Inspire Your Entrepreneurial Journey”]
Here are 50 of them below.
Tweet ’em. Share ’em. Pin ’em.
1. “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” – Tim Ferris
2. “Fear is the disease. Hustle is the antidote.” – Travis Kalanick
3. “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” – Biz Stone
4. “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” – Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO.
5. “Honesty and integrity are by far the most important assets of an entrepreneur” – Zig Ziglar
6. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
7. “Don’t build links. Build relationships.” – Rand Fishkin, Moz
8. “Success will never come to you by luck or by magic but only through determination, hard work, and learning” – Iyanuoluwa Taiwo, founder of Internet Cash Archive
9. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
10. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
11. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua Marine
12. “You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame.” – Erica Jong
13. “From my very first day as an entrepreneur, I’ve felt the only mission worth pursuing in business is to make people’s lives better.” – Richard Branson
14. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – M. Scott Peck
15. “The thing most people don’t pick up when they become an entrepreneur is that it never ends. It’s 24/7.” – Robert Kiyosaki
16. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
17. “The key to being a good manager or a good entrepreneur is to pick the right people. Pick the right people, and they’ll make you look good.” – Joe Gibbs
18. “Dream big. Start small. But most of all, start.” – Simon Sinek
19. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
20. “Passion gets an entrepreneur through the startup days and the enormous efforts it takes to build a business.” – Peter Diamandis
21. “There’s lots of bad reasons to start a company. But there’s only one good, legitimate reason, and I think you know what it is: it’s to change the world.” – Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote.
22. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
23. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
24. “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work, one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” – Scott Belsky, Behance
26. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates, Greek Philosopher
27. “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- 31 Best Business Books For Entrepreneurs in 2018 (Highly Recommended)
- 6 Golden Hacks That’ll SKYROCKET Your Productivity Fast #Infographics
28. “People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe” – Simon Sinek
29. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
30. “To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.” – Richie Norton
31. “Everyone has an idea, but it’s really about executing the idea and attracting other people to help you with the idea.” – Jack Dorsey, Entrepreneur, Co-Founder of Twitter
32. “Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.” – Seth Godin, Author
33.”You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
34. “I can honestly say that I have never gone into any business purely to make money. If that is the sole motive then I believe you are better off not doing it. A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.” – Richard Branson, Losing My Virginity: How I’ve Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way
35. “The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world.” – Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce.
36. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi, head coach of the Green Bay Packers (1959-1967).
37. “Many people have serious academic degrees but cannot find a job, and sadly their degrees are so limited that they cannot even think about how to create a job for themselves.” – Haki R. Madhubuti
38. “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work, one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
39. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company
40. “If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.” – Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald’s
41. “Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
42. “No matter what the industry you choose to ultimately invest all your time and energy in, be sure you’re the owner, founder, and CEO. Remember, if you don’t own it, you can’t control it nor can you depend on it.” – Brandi L. Bates, Moonshine For The Soul: A Path to Strength, Wisdom, Growth, Health & Happiness
43. “If you can’t admit a failure, you’re not an entrepreneur. You are not a good business person. There’s nothing brilliant about what you are doing.” – Mark Cuban
44. “You shouldn’t focus on why you can’t do something, which is what most people do. You should focus on why perhaps you can, and be one of the exceptions.” – Steve Case, co-founder of AOL.
45. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs, co-founder and CEO of Apple.
46. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin Group.
47. “In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative, original thinker unless you can also sell what you create.” – David Ogilvy, co-founder of Ogilvy & Mather.
48. “Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.” – Kamal Ravikant, Live Your Truth
49. “Every morning there are flowers of potentials. Your thoughts and interactions give them shape and reality.” – Amit Ray, Peace Bliss Beauty and Truth: Living with Positivity
50. “The type of person you are is usually reflected in your business. To improve your business, first, improve yourself.” – Idowu Koyenikan, Wealth for All: Living a Life of Success at the Edge of Your Ability
Truly: We might be frustrated, hooked and tied up at some stages in our businesses but this shouldn’t be a setback in our entrepreneurial journey. No matter what comes your way. Always learn to get back up as soon as possible. This is exactly what separates the successful ones from the unsuccessful entrepreneurs.